R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - lrp spx stock spec
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:20 AM
sidecarphil1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 98tahoeboy
Hi, I'm having some serious trouble with my spx. Ok I raced it to day in my oval car with 1 cell lipo, novak booster, yes its on nimh mode. In the first qualifier I was running very well the second fastest out there. In the second qualifier just as fast until I took a nasty hit and noticed the speed dropped drastically. I just thought it was the battery, thought the battery may have dumped. Now its time for the main set it on the track and it takes off, I take it for a couple practice laps and it seem fine I stop to wait for us to go to the line and nothing the car is just sitting there not moving at all. A guy comes up behind me and gives the car a bump(he hit me by accident) and I hit the throttle and it goes. I can keep going as long as I don't come to a complete stop. I get home and play with it and whats happening now is, I hit throttle no power to motor. I watch the lights and this is whats happening. Hit the throttle yellow led lights up, full throttle blue lights, hold it and the yellow and red led alternate. I don't know whats going on any help I would greatly appreciate. Thanks.
i hit some one with an SPX also and his car slower , also it turned out to be the sensor cable

all though there was no external damage , the inside of the connector on the motor was damaged !!!

i have also cooked 2 motors with the SPX due to over gearing to get the edge on my fellow racers