R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 AM
adam lancia
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adam lancia
I saw the mention of running 3 cell NiMh/19 turn in order to have a little parity with LiPo/10.5. My question is: would this be feasible running brushed or is the efficiency not there to make it the full 8 minutes? Would I be better off running a LiPo RX pack with a regulator or an old school 5 cell NiMh RX pack (ESC's are Novak GTS and KO VFS-1)? I will be making the switch to 1s LiPo and brushless when funds allow and when I've burned through the stock of brushed motors and brushes that I have. I also wouldn't mind getting a little more use out of that ancient lathe of mine....

Thanks in advance for any advice!!!!
^^^^ Anyone???

I have another question about 1/12 tire truing arbors: I've got a Team Cobra trackside truer, it's got an arbor for 1/12 front's but I don't have an arbor that I can mount the rears to. Do the Hudy arbors fit? Mine has a 1/4" shaft that the arbors get secured to with a set screw or 2. I've also got a handful of arbors that I have no use for. There's one for touring car wheels and a couple of others that I can't identify. Does anyone need/want these? Any help is always greatly appreciated, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PA120005.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	508745   Click image for larger version

Name:	PA120007.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	508746