R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - novarossi poor customer service :(
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
ezveedub
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pete 26
I like NR engines but I find that at rebuild time they gouge you so hard it's usually cheaper to buy a new engine.I called Fusion about a P/S for my 367+2 and they wanted 300 dollars for it.I know you can get them a little cheaper from other sources but they are still around 230 dollars. That is absolutly rediculous.About a 300% mark up.I also have two p5's that have broken mounting tabs that I truly believe was a molding problem as I have seen several others with the same problems.They wouldn't even talk about replacing it.Other brand motors that I run in the same truck have held up just fine.I'm not bashing these great motors but I will never deal with Fusion again as I feel they take advantage of there customers.Especially on replacement parts.I like the engines but have switched brands because of Fusions arrogant attitude toward their customers........Theads like these are essential to the hobby.Again,not bashing the engines,just the way I was treated by it's distributor.I challenge anyone to justify the price of NR replacement parts.
What are you talking about? Every engine company's parts prices are high. Its either the same price or more than a new engine when it comes to replacement parts.