R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC pro series final Texas?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 06:06 PM
alexrckid
Tech Master

from the race promoter on rcsignup,com..

Sad news, guys... the weather forecast has continued to deteriorate, and David and I feel it is basically inevitable that this weekend will be rained out. Rather than get started only to get in a qual or something, or leave everyone stranded with hotel bills by cancelling too late to get out of them or already on the way here, we have decided to postpone the TXSS Finals. The new dates will be October 16/17/18, two weekends from now. I will be extending the date on RCSignup. If you have signed up but will be unable to attend, please remove your signup. Otherwise, your signup will remain valid for the revised date. If you have paid me but will be unable to attend, please email me at [email protected] and I'll take care of it. I apologize to those who will not be able to attend the revised date. We have made this decision based on all available information, and at the latest point we feel appropriate. It is our objective to do the best thing for the series and its racers. Please spread the word to anyone unlikely to read RCFiles in a timely manner.