R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas Slash 4x4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Crawler
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pete 26
Anytime you get a chance you bash Traxxas.I would love to race you with my Slash. No Excuses.I am a nitro racer who races Mugen.Show up at my local track and I'll lap your ass with a Slash.At our track you can run what you brung.shut your mouth and race and quit running you pathetic mouth. Bitches like you give this hobby a bad name. SO STFU!!!!! ...........Can I get an AMAN

If your track allows all manufactures to participate, that's fantastic!

It's exactly what I'm being a proponent of. If you can beat me w/ your Slash, that I would happily congratulate you! I don't have an issue w/ competing w/ or getting beaten by someone driving a Slash( BTW, I own a Slash). I just want the ability for myself and others who choose not to race a Slash to be able to compete! Are you so dense that you don't understand what I'm trying to communicate to you?

Let's use your 1/8 Mugen as an example. Let's say tha Ofna was the first to release an 1/8 scale buggy and the entire class was restricted to the Ofna and only the Ofna. Wouldn't you be a bit angry that you and your Mugen were restricted from racing do to the brand you choose to use?

So chill out ITG, forums are for discussion, we (or at least I) am trying to discuss our opinions.