R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho FW-05R
Thread: Kyosho FW-05R
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
Joehwee
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

gijoe64: I had been racing this car for quite a while and have posted most of my experience in building the car in the begining of the thread. Most the guys that have driven the car as far are very pleased with the handling. Maybe this is the reason you don't seem to find much discussion on setting car cos the car just handle out of the box.

If you really need help in setting you car, please ask nicely and I believe most of us are please to help. :sneaky I agree with you that the track in Japan is different cos all the track in the world are different even the same track may require different setup during different day. So please help us to help you by provide some info on the track you are running and problem you are facing in setting your car.

Please remember that setup sheet are there for refrence only, different driver will have a different driving sytle and will require a different setup. What i usually do when I see read a setup sheet is to identify what most of the driver do to their cars, eg. if most of the driver are running lighter oil in the front, that will be my starting point for setting up the front shock. Of cos I will fine tuned my car according to the track and my driving style, but following the majority of the driver setup will be a good starting point.

Anyway I hope you can take what I have written positively. Let me know what you info you require and I will be here to help.
: