R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Buy / Sell
Thread: Buy / Sell
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Jamminx1
Tech Rookie

Default Jammin X1 CRT/werks team line B7 pro racing engine,Team Associated 18T

I have a jammin X1 CRT used for one season about 5 races for sale with a werks team line B7 pro .28 racing engine that has only about half galon run through it. it comes with an extra crank as well,there is so many extra parts with this truck, a new croud pleazer racing body custom painted paid $70.00 never used and ready for racing. different shock oils,and different diff oils,so many parts to list,new fuel line and fuel filter as well as air filter,aka city block tires on J Consepts rims.come with an extra body croud pleazer 2.0.
Also futaba servo and hitech 5955 servo included comes with stock servos too,tons of screws washers in a plano bax all included,also all tools included has everything you need for tools and more, and a custom painted truck stand. Aslo included are two starter boxes one has a brand new motor one that needs to be replaced, can be used for spare starter box or spare parts for band new chrome top starter box i'm including that has never been used still in box and needs to be assembled a little bit. All chargers, glow ignighter, batteries, almost a full gallon of 20% nitro fule included as well. This is a serious deal, as you get so much with this package all tools and extra parts there is nothing you need to go out and buy for it. I have at lease $4000.00 into this Truggy but am getting out of the hobby i will have pictues of everything in the next day or two if you are interested call me at 780-882-6729 and ask for Aaron or E-mail me at [email protected],I'm selling everything you see in the pics for $750.00 i'll also throw in a Cen MG 16 that has never been used only broke in the engine, that's two trucks and a whole lot of all good stuff for $750.00 you can't beat that price.

Team Associated 18T also for sale.
This truck i got for this winter's racing but am not going to have time to race at all so i am selling this truck with a ton a spare parts, you could rebuild the whole truck twice over with all the spare parts it comes with. it has upgraded shocks and oils,comes with three bodys, 6 batteries, charger, and extra motor, about 5 sets of wheels and rims, one set is still new in the bag. Also lots of different gearing 13 tooth, 12 tooth, 14 tooth, and transmitter. I will also have pictures of this truck up in the next day or two with everything it comes with still has the original box as well. I'm asking $190.00 now great price with all it comes with, that price is what you will pay for a new one without all the spare parts . Again call Aaron at 780-882-6729 Or e-mail me at [email protected]

Any questions about either truck feel free to call me and i will answer them as best i can thank's.

Last edited by Jamminx1; 10-08-2009 at 09:42 PM.