R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kuantan SSGP & 1/10 Electric Touring Race '09
Old 10-06-2009, 10:00 PM
wanda
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by jarrydtan
@joeblue29, smilekt, wanda, ammaramira,
Registration list updated. Thanks.

@NIK_SYAM@BRC, fuhren, joeblue29, smilekt, wanda, ammaramira,
As the registration list has been updated, i appreciate if you could erase your post regarding name registration. Thank you.

@imz_ABC, wanda, NIK_SYAM@BRC, MTX3-B,
Hi there,
Regarding the M-Chassis class, we (the organizers / committee) have decided to limit the number of class for this race to 2. This is due to time constrain after drafting an initial race itinerary and also the fact that we are still inexperience (a.k.a n00b) in organizing a race as compared to others.
M-Chassis is definitely in the pipes and will be featured in one of our future race(s).
FYI, if money is not a constrain (oh, don't we all wish it), i would have taken an M-Chassis for myself. For now, a shared modified M-04 will do just fine.

@arsenal_70,
Mr KTRCC President sir,
As mentioned by AlexNg, we will definitely organize a gas-powered race after this. Meaning, the next race that we will organize, will be for gas-powered racers. So stay tune and do support this race so that we will be more fired-up for the next and many more to come.

@ammaramira & gang,
Hi KL racers / RCAC,
A big thank you for showing your support in our race. Do let us know if there's anything that we missed out. We hope that the race will be the same standard as MNC EP & GP.

@setsuna,
Hi there,
Like what wanda mentioned, any transmitter / receiver / esc / battery / chassis will do. Just declare the frequency that you are using and we will sort it out for you.

@All,
On the same note, to those using FM / AM frequency, please declare the full number for the organizers to sort prior to the race day. Thank you.

@wanda,
Ya boss, sudah dikemaskini.

@Mr LowDown,
We will get back to you soon on both of your questions. Most likely it will be, 1.yes 2.forward only, but do wait for the official announcement. I apologize for the lack of concrete rules.

You know, when i check the forum religiously (every other hour), the number of post is just mine and a few others. When i'm internet-less (no internet), the post kept on coming in. Hmmm...Maybe time to 'disappear' for a while then.

ha ha ha....ok ok Jarryd