R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kicking turn marshalls...
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
fast11970
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
When it comes to marshalling, I have a simple rule that I follow. I don't mind if you rev the engine wile I'm running to your car, but if the wheels aren't stopped by the time I reach for it, I will throw my hands up in the air. (letting you know I will not touch it until you stopped the wheels). When I reach back down and you hit the throttle again. I will throw my arms up again. If you don't stop the wheels at that time, I will "Accedently"cover your muffler with my finger and shut the car off. I don't have time to waste on your car. Remember it wasn't me that caused the car to be upside down. Another thing is that when I'm rolling your car over and you hit the throttle wile I have hold of the car. I will put it back down upside down and repete the first rule. I can't afford to lose another hand, so I'm pretty ferm about this. After the race is over I will explane it to you, why I did what I did. Then I will tell you that if you do it again, I will just shut the car off and put it to the side. Fortunatly I needed to do this only a couple of times last year.

Agreed, Either get off the throttle or burn fuel, whatever you wanna do driver, if you gots a runway I will step on it, or otherwise try to save your Engine, at least it aint gonna blow..or blow my fingers off.