R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2009 Electric On Road ROAR Nationals at Hobbytown USA "The Coliseum"
Old 10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Big Features
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punkboy
Over 24 hours later and I'm still at a loss for words!

I cannot say thanks enough to everyone that has helped and supported me over the past few years, and including this past weekend.

Thanks first and foremost to ROAR and HobbyTown USA, "The Coliseum" for holding and hosting the event!

Thanks to all of my sponsors, RC America/Xray/Hudy, Express Motorsports, Jaco, SMC, Tekin, MW Designs, 5-Nines Consulting and Sheckells & Sons Construction for all of the support and excellent products! Ralph Burch, Paul Lemieux and Drew Ellis for all of the setup advice that helped me dial in my T2 '009. John Tag, Jason Schreffler and Randy Pike for all of the expert advice on tuning my Express-tuned Duo and Tekin RS which provided insane horsepower. Mike Webb, thanks as always for the rad paintjobs!

Also I'd like to give a shout out to Mike Hanulec for the topdeck that he gave me Thursday night that kept me running after wadding up the car in practice. Without your generosity, I may have ended up spectating instead of racing.

Hope to see everyone again at the Halloween Classic!
There you have it, Robbie Dodge approved, DIZZLE!!
"You drive fo mee now, STICKA!!"