R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Don't send Beta bob money!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:55 PM
SirKarnage
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Sorry guys. As I said, there are probably some EXCELLENT folks involved with the team, but as a famous person said LONG ago "you are judged by the company you keep". Three have been proven scammers ALREADY, and you've got a couple other folks who are proving themselves to be absolute lunatics (check out Killatoyota's rant(s)).
By this reasoning, No one should be here buying/selling on RCtech then correct?

Which also means, since you frequent the forums, and have for some time now, have a post count that's astronomical, and a positive sellers rating out the wazoo.. your just a tic away from being a scammer correct?
"the company you keep".....

Being a TT member, I have met no others in my area yet. I'm sure I will as soon as the winter series starts up. But so far..Other then my friend who I recently got to join, no one. Which other then a few groups of racers around the country, that's how it is.

We don't all know each other. Yet. Maybe one day there will be a Vegas rally, or something.. But as it is, each little clique is it's own. There are states with 2 or 3 members each.. some with 30 or 40.. *rough numbers, I suck at math too!* ..

I would really hate to have MY name ran through the mud because some a-hole I didn't even know who happened to share a common interest with me did something stupid.

As Jaz, and Mojo have stated, When a bad apple is found in the bunch.. it's tossed. More then we can say about the Tech here ....

Now, I hope I didn't upset anyone.. I've got the good seller rating too. I intend on keeping it that way.