R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HOW NOT TO GET SCAMMED!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 07:11 AM
killatoyota4569
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by JAM MaxAmps
As I have said in my previous post, we asked who the original purchaser was. You say you bought it from a good friend but yet you won't provide us that name to see if the charger was in fact purchased from us. So at that point are services are done. It also does not state any where "says call MAXAMPS if it breaks" Those are simply words that you are making up. It's quite funny how the story on your end keeps changing through the posts you make. It's pretty clear to all of us that you bought a used charger that clearly had an issue and now your trying to scam us into a warranty claim on it when in fact you never bought it from us nor can you even prove that it in fact was ever bought from us. I don't care if you even sent it to us, your getting it back because you have no legit claim with us. Face it you lost on your purchase and you need to just get over it and move on.

Jason

ARE YOU DUMB???? ARE YOU DEFFF?? You were not the guy I called..... You were NEVER THE GUY I CALLED!!! And yes I gave them ALL THE INFO THEY NEEDED. They had no " RECORD " and the guy would not lie. And niether will I do not break my word for anyone. And why do I need to lie, You keep having to lie. SOOoo stop saying my story changed, names changed, im lieing. Because my story is the same, my names are the same.

And nah I didnt lose on my purchase... Funny how a screw driver and some Brains can fix shit. I have a local guy who fixes electronics and wow he fixed it before you guys who are the fixers. LOL

O well Funny how I try to help indiviuals from getting scammed, and you want to take over. I am done here. Take care good luck. And how it works out for you.