R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - red cat racing
Thread: red cat racing
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Joey Platinum
Tech Addict

Where the heck did you find the picture of Will Sasso????He used to own Red
Cat, He loved that dam car. I remember when we would go to the track and he would spend all day letting every body run his buggy. The pipe was the only thing that ever broke, and man it was loud.Jeztur2003 just sucker punched me in the liver. I never said their cars weren't a good basher, Hell I gave them a 2 and he started a fight over it. Well I sure as hell aint gonna give them a 1, thats reserved for my Fleetwood because it is the best basher and the most luxurious machine you can find anywhere. Now that I have been publicly flogged by someone I will not ever comment about another products durability again. Do you guys know how many times I break things ...... everytime I run... well there you go that makes me an expert . So you see you can punch me in the liver and try to convince people that I was just standing there and you bumped me but now everyone knows that gav ethe car the best rating I could without actually seeing one ,let alone running or owning one. I nee d a drink to soothe my bruised liver.