R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Crashby
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
I should show you the nice silvers we picked up the other day!

Actually, I have been working pretty hard on the MS3L since we got home from Vegas minus those return days recovering my energy and memory. We came up with teeny tiny little flaw in the car that I want to address before I put any up for sale. I've said before, I was not interested in a B+ car. While I feel that a pair of A Main showings was proof enough, I can't help but think that I left just a little on the tables. I am due to have some new material show up this week and a tiny fastener revision to test. Once that has been thoroughly bashed, I will know the future of the car. The good news is that I got a chance to run some mod with the 1S last week. What a blast! That was the first chance to run mod in over 2 1/2 years.... we just don't have access to it locally. I know that we are staring that the start of carpet season and everyone is getting ready. You can count on me announcing it here first when the car will be ready.

Brian
Nice catch, Brian!!! Do you do catch and release or did that sucker end up over the mantel or on the plate?

Just let me know as soon as the kits are available. I want two, please!!

s-