R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Parma/PSE Racing Products
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:34 AM
chicky03
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
Hey guys. with taking this summer off from racing( needed the time off to spend witht he mrs and kid),

Well to the main questions, I'm planning on getting ready for winter racing. which 12 scale all the way. I was wondering what kind for foam you guy recommend. I could go crc. never liked the way they felt. and the jaco were okay last season but they unglue to easy. So decided to try parma out this season. which mean i have to order in no biggie.

I'm running a db12r hopefully going to go to a db12rr soon. and hopeing to go brushless too.

our track is pretty decent. new lay out every week and we are allowed to use paragon the black can, so tracking does build up after each heat.

we also only race 12 stock which bring tons of excitement and close racing. our lanes are only 5' to 6' in wide.

so with that info what do you guys recomend to have on hand and why.

last season I was running yellow and magenta and grey and purple/black. they were okay but had radio problem last year which I though was an esc problem,
Magenta fronts are always a good front tire. For the rear we now have orange rears which is a. Yellow with grey outer ring # 16554 and grey rears # 16555. From what guys who run the db12 tell me they like grey rears best.