R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PRECISION RC WARNING!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 PM
92 vert
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LightningStruck
You get what you pay for.. If you want to give you money to someone half way across the world, that you will never see, and runs by totally different logic and moral code than your used to, by all means, give money to China.

I actually enjoy reading things like this, and I hope it happens to more and more people, so that finally people will wake up and realize that buying items from China and other Asian countries ends up costing you MORE, than if you were to get in your car, walk in to your local hobbyshop and talk/buy face to face with someone.

Your time might be worthless, but mine sure isn't.. And f'n around for hours trying to get ahold of someone half way across the world that could careless about you or your order, doesn't sound too fun.

What you probably don't realize is, companies such as this don't give a dang about how you feel, what you think, if you spread crap about them on the internet. If their rep goes down the tubes, oh well, time to change the customer base, and now they'll start selling bed sheets or whatever.. They have no on-hand stock, so all they have to do is find new suppliers, and have a domain name change, and voila back in business like nothing ever happened.
I agree.....