R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Brandon Black
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Well this is just my opion! I am new to this class just getting started in this, along with the realistic of the class, I was drawn to it for the ease and inexpessive the class is set up for. I personally dont want to run a Driver or interior in the car, that is just another step i have to do in getting a car ready to race which more then likely i dont have time for or want to mess with it. so if it is going to be put in the rules i think it should be as a option. This way if i travel to one of the races that willl be inforcing these rules i dont have to run out and buy what ever it is to be with in the rule.

Dont get me wrong the cars look cool with driver but i know there are plenty of people out there like me that like running them with out. If u want new people more intrested in this class get some extra cars, put a remote in that persons hands and let the drive and race with u guys, that get a person more excited about the class then just watching them go around a track. Thats what got me into this class and i run 1/8 nitro offroad,
Here in the nashville area we have a person that will lone sevral VTA cars out to newbies to race for the first time to get them intrested in the class and it works very well!

Oh also that in my opinion should be a concoures contest with the driver/interior not race rules

just my .02 i know its not even worth that!

Last edited by Brandon Black; 09-23-2009 at 01:18 PM.