R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna JL-10 E
Thread: Ofna JL-10 E
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM
MikeXray
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zake540
What don't you get? You questioned the cars ackerman, the build and even suggested people should buy another car on it's own thread. I showed you what it can do. Simple enough for you?

Seriously, there is a lot of cars out there that you don't have to spend big money to be competative and it appears that the JL10e is one of them. I for one don't have this car yet, but by reading and seeing the support of a car that retails for $129.00 is intriguing.

PS MikeXray if you are an ackerman theory professor and a chief designer of rc cars I apologies in advance for my ignorance.
I forgot about this thread so forgive my absence.

A video of one car lapping another proves nothing, I can show you videos of cars putting 3 laps on the exact SAME car just with a better driver.

The geometry of this car make work just fine, it may work awesome, the quality of the parts LOOK bad. I have not seen this car in person yet, but I'm sure some one will show up with one soon, but for the similar price point the cyclone S is a very nicely built car (albeit not perfect, but not expecting that either).

I'm curious as to what YOU think is better about this car than others similarly priced.