R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rule changes and classes for 2010
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:47 PM
VoodooDaddy
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by champ3
If everyone is playing by the rules as written and intended, where's the *itch? If there is cheating going on, then perform tech and dq the individual.

Let the USVTA organization tweak their rules for 2010 before you jump in and start wanting to change things like Iceman said.

Also, Thomas has repeated something often heard and true. If you don't race with faster people, you'll never get faster yourself.

Infernal Stone brought up zapped Slash motors. You can zap all you want but if you can't drive it, it doesn't do you any good. People think everyone running Slashes at Seans are illegal and can't be beat. Why don't you come give it a try. Lee had to borrow a motor last time and still ran up front swapping the lead 5 or 6 times with the eventual winner. Stop crying and bring them out and race.
+100 .....Brovo ...Phill well said...... Just shut up and race ........Another point I want to bring up is that there is so much grip on the track ...these cars are suppose to be loose ......rite ... If you cant put the (hp) to the ground what good is it .... I know the Nitro cars need the (vht) or do they ....hhhmmmm Nahh some one will complain ... And if you want the boosted cars to slow down make .....the track tighter ... Nah... someone complain there too ... And why did I even bother with buying an onroad car anyway ... There seems to be drama here in onroad ... Maybe I should stick with offroad ...Nahhh looking for a vaction so im going to be here...... till I get bored