R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - >>> CAR BROKEN INTO IN SAN ANTONIO, TX - 9/18/09 - 5 CARS STOLEN <<<
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Nick Vanderpool
Tech Initiate

Default Bad into good

I like Jason want to thank all the great people at the race and RC Headquarters for helping us out and allowing us to be able to race. As bad as the situation was we couldn't help but be blown away by the support of the RC community and how many people came up asking what we needed to get borrowed cars on the track and be able to race.

Even if I had to drive a Mugen!!! lol (just kidding thank you Robby for lending me your ride!) The Good news is it looks like insurance is going to cover a good portion of our loss and the great folks at RC America are shipping cars out as we speak to Jason and myself.

my transponder numbers are #4661751 and #7361657

I do have to say one thing that puzzles me and that is it really seemed like they knew what they were looking for. I hate to say it but I might agree with some of the comments on here that think it was somebody in the RC community.

Thanks again to everyone who helped and Jason and I will be in Austin next week at the state finals despite lowlife thieves!!!!!

Nick