R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SURREY INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY PARK
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:46 PM
wanabefast
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default New Layout

This is what I got done this weekend, give you an idea of the layout, alot of spots are either easier to get around or wider. EXP after the table top into the first turn. Infield has fewer switch backs as well and alot easier to navigate. There is now a tripple in the infield. Pritty simple for jumps right now, if the turns are good then we may make some more jumps in the spring.

Just trying to get the basic layout better for now. Its not quite all done but really close. Just Troy Fish and Myself worked on it this weekend.

And as for a two day I dont beleive we are doing two days of racing, just open track for two days with off road and oval on saturday for an actual racing format, we will have to computers and just have to switch the AMB unit. So the races will be setup for smooth transition.

New fees are $15 and then $10 for extra classes and that covers the extra practice the following day. If you race oval and off road the oval is concidered a second class as of now so one off roand entry and one oval would be $25