R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho inferno gt2 Bodies
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:37 PM
JLock
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by authorjim
Thought I would respond, because I hate when no one answers me.

I assume you are aware of the Mclaren body that Kyosho already has available.I assume that they will soon release the Aston Martin body that Kyosho now that they have released the Aston Martin GT2 car.

I am not aware of anything else. The DM1 pro has a few bodies like the racing Mercedes body, but these cars are a little longer. You may be able to make it work on the Mercedes with a slight shift in the wheel well cut outs. Go to your LHS and ask them to let you try a fit test.

As far as trucks you might want to do the same thing, Tower and Omni models have quite an extensive array of 1/8 scale trucks that might fit. Tower gives some extensive specs with their bodies so you might be able to get an idea on line.

To my knowledge there is no one that specifically makes 1/8 Nascar or other bodies specifically for the GT2 except Kyosho.

Jim
He would get a better/quicker response if he would post his question(s) on the GT thread that was started over a year ago and the one that most on the onroad nitro thread frequent. Starting all these new threads to ask a question will tend to get ignored due to many are already chatting on the more/well established thread. If he would pose his questions there, he would probably get a half dozen responses within a couple of minutes. Just a thought/observation.