R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sampson0420 - Nice Until You Find Something Wrong
Old 09-19-2009, 08:16 AM
Graphite07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i have rules when i buy something from and ebay.

1 i want close up pictures of the car/truck/buggy/eletronics/motor/engine

seller give me this excuse ohh cam does not take good close ups or the batteries are dead. (OK BYE)

2 i ask questions run time abused broken or missing parts. i look for detailed answers. if i get replys like this its good. or it works great or it looks good to me or never been bashed or raced. short answers like that has signs its been thru hell and back (BYE NO DEAL)

3 review all sellers feedback either here or on ebay reserach his name look recent and pass deals/transactions.read and read all feedback

sorry you got screwed in this deal by him.maybe some touch up/clean up work some heat shirk tube it will look better. just remember this. you are the good guy you paid what he wanted you to pay,so you done nothing wrong on your part. i jackasses like that that screw it up for every one else.

when i sell something i post close up pictures and i also offer more pics upon email request that includes more info.