R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Cammer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyper_Mike
Hey all,

I've read through this ENTIRE thread and obviously there is a lot of passion with respect to the E4!

I posted a similar post in the JRXS-R thread and thought I should post here as well. I'm interested in either the JRXS-R or the TM E4 to try to get back into TC racing. I really like the centralized battery design and can see how it might offer some real advantages over the more traditional design (even if it doesn't offer an advantage it's just really COOL!).

I was hoping to hear from folks who have experience with both cars who could give me some objective information about the pros/cons of both cars. Obviously neither car is perfect but I'd really like to hear some opinions on relative advantages/disadvantages of each.

Thanks in advance for any insight you could provide!

Cheers,
Mike
The only issue with this car is parts support, if you don't crash much this shouldn't be an issue. You can get parts in about 3 days from RC Mushroom and Wolf Hobbies has them in the US. I like the suspension much much better than the Losi and the option parts from Wolf and K Factory will cure any issues you may have with this car, alum front hubs seem to be an absolute must. This car is extremely easy to wrench on, I've had just about every brand of car and this one is the easiest by far. Quality wise it is similar to the Associated cars, not quite where Schumacher and Corrally are. I may do WCIC this year if you want to look at mine.