R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:15 PM
katze
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by noelcleofe17
Isnt it more expensive getting a practical more affordable car and then later on buy a better car? Instead of buying the better car right away?

I think its not applicable to me, because for my experience its getting more expensive doing that. I've already done that, when I first bought a practical and affordalbe car, and then buy the better car, I realized that I should have not waste money on the affordble car, rather I should have spent that money to buy hop ups for the better car.

Does it makes sense to you?

Why do you crash the car anyway? Pushing your limits on driving?
Well for me, I dont do that, I learn little by little and I take care of my cars, thats why I havent had a bad crash. Maybe I have bumped and damaged the foam bumber, but I didnt really have a broken piece ever since.
kid... if you think you are smart and refuse to accept inputs, then just be a passive forum user....

well, i shall not say anymore after this post... cars wear and tear... even the best will crash during races and it is sometimes beyond your own (driving) control... as a noob, you will definitely break cars faster... even if you concientiously repair and replace parts, you might even find that buying a new car altogether after, say a serious crash or a hard season of racing, makes far greater economic sense that replacing just the broken or worn parts.... plus the car will never feel as good as a new car freshly built...

i might be wrong for your case but hey, my word of caution still goes out to you....