R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Prototype ESC's - ROAR, Legal, Fair, Sportsmanship, Opinions?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Lindenhill
Tech Rookie

Default Black Diamond ESC

I have been in touch earlier today with Advanced Electronics and they say it is okay that i show som pictures of my own speedo, and give some info on it. This summer I had the opportunity to run my buggy with one of the early prototype, and all I can say that this speedo kick ass. It have fantastic throttle respons and give great control of the car. The size of the speed is aprox 33mm x 40mm and I think it is one of the smallest High-end speedos today.
I have seen many people posting lots of stange mumbo-jumbo theorys according this speedo. Let give som facts!
It is no hidden secrets inside the speedo, just pure state of the art design and lots of tesing and burn-out versions before this one were released. They have done the homework how a speedo should bee designed. Åke (one of the owner of Advanced) is very experienced of designing ESC:s. He have made speedos for over 20 years now. (Will post som picures tomorow of the speedo)
Lindenhill