R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Front Axle Fits B4 And X - 6 Sq.
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:59 AM
killatoyota4569
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by YoungChazz
Overall we lose money on shipping. The number of packages that go out where our cost for the postage is 50% more than what we charge would astound you. Wayboarder, I think you have forgotten the cost of the packaging and the labor to do it + labor and gas to take it to the post office.

We could program the shopping cart to charge different rates for different stuff. It's a hassle, but we could do it. We'd have to weigh every part we sell plus all the carious boxes, then manually enter it all, plus different rates for every region of the U.S., not to mention different to every country. Frankly, Wayboarder, it's too much for me to contemplate, and I've got lots of other things to do, like work to come up with cool new stuph for you!

So, instead, we set simple rates that anybody can understand. And, we set the rates so if you order a second item, any item, shipping for that item is very low. The two average out to just a little over half for each one.

Then, if you order three or more items, any items, shipping on the third and up items is FREE. So the cost of shipping plunges the more items you order.

You are right, however. Every now and then we get an order for one small item that we can slip into a first class envelope. You get even faster service that way and we save a buck. Come back and shop with us again -- you'll likely wind up ahead of the game next time and it will even out.

all i have to say to that is BS! Thats just a Joke right? LOL