R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - V one RR Evolution or MTX-3
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 12:07 PM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Strange how you Mugen boys can sing the praises of the car that you choose to drive, but others are'nt allowed to for the car of their choice. Seems to me that you guys have a big chip on your shoulder, or is it just envy!
Yap, we Mugen boys love the MTX-3 like our sons, we will never say anything bad towards the car. Oops, in fact, we CAN'T, because we are all obligated to Mugen Seiki Japan under the contract.

Jeez, take a close look at the thread that many of us post. Many of us, including myself, have many things to complain about the Mugen as well.

Again, I know that you have been in the serpent forum lately... I pisses me off to hear what is said sometimes...If I am jealous, then I have no problems ditching the mugen and buying the serpent...I am not that stupid that i cannot operate an ebay account.

No car is perfect, and it is silly for anyone to make their preffered company as their religion. We are all here to enjoy the hobby, everyone has chosen the car that he/she drives because of obvious reasons.

Not to pick on serpent drivers in particular, this situation can be found lots on the forum...