R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:14 AM
wayboarder
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg

When I ran a Losi I struggled and had NO help. Switch to AE and now race up front. An AE Team drivers help is the difference of having fun on the weekend or wondering why you spent all this money to come out and get your butt kicked.

Just my 2 cents...
I made a mention about this very thing in the new 1/10th buggy thread. I did the same thing, I ran a Losi buggy with only internet support and had failing success at best. It was always the little things I would overlook. Having a team driver that tests everything and can look at your stuff is priceless. I made a switch to AE due purely because of support and frustration over having a car with limited support.

Still I suck at wrenching on cars, and I still overlook little things, but I still do the wrenching. Put the car on the track, and if it feels horrible(which after most wrench sessions it does) I just hand the car over to the Hartsons and they tell me exactly whats wrong and after making all the suggested fixes, the car handles amazing.

In short, having support at your local track makes this hobby far more fun and enjoyable.