R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AB Mods Racing Engines
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Colt4g63
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default AB Mods Racing Engines

Well I am finally putting up a thread about my company. i also put the same thread up in the off road section as well Im usually pretty quite and set back but I think its time for a thread for those that may not know about AB Mods. This thread is also for those of you that already have my modified mills as I have done A LOT of engines all over the world over the years and quit a bit for members of this forum alone. I modify engines for Racers AND Bashers, On Road and Off Road. Also over the past year or so I have got into the world of ISC World Speed Challenge Racing and have had GREAT success and A LOT of fun in the process! My Team Driver Gary O'Conner has taken the win at the past 2 ISC Events using my modified engines and I couldnt be more happy about that.

So feel free to come on in and discuss anything you wish about my engines and all engines in general and I will do my best to help you out as always.

I think this will be a good place to come and gather to discuss all the information instead of it being spread all around the forum and hard to find. So feel free to check out my website and look around. I have some dyno sheets up on the site so you can all see some before and after dyno data from my engines as well as my Estore and Media/Magazine coverage that I have got in the past few years. I look forward to your posts and as I always say... Lets get the ball rolling!!

www.ABMods.com