R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FS: Tamiya CR-01 Land Cruiser, Novak, 100t motor, RTR
Old 09-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Jim Bob
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default FS: Tamiya CR-01 Land Cruiser, Novak, 100t motor, RTR

I bought this in Japan in 2008 and brought it back to the states with me! I really really like the truck but I just don't use it and need money really bad My loss is your gain, the truck has been used maybe 5-6 times and was never driven through water or mud (just look at the pics). The body is a big scraped up from rock but nothing major, I've never broken a part on this thing either. I have the original box (Japanese Box) with manual (in english). It has a Novak Crawler ESC and a 100 turn motor! I am not sure they sell these here or maybe they do now but I bought this in Japan and this motor has crazy torque! It also comes with a steering servo, 3700mAh Ni-MH battery and a radio system, it is totally RTR. I really hate to sell this but I need money and the toys have to go.

$350obo (I paid that much for just the truck) or I would trade for a new .21 motor (VZ-B, ninja, etc)

Radio and box not pictured but I can post pics of them if you want, I am not parting out.

Not maxed out:

It is in very very good condition!