R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
killingtime
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vyger
Mr. Web, that is one AWESOME job you did with the ING car. Congrats for a very deserving best of show win. That car had everything going for it. Beautiful paint work, well thought out details, and very clean paint lines. I love the details you put on the body using the different textures of paint, seat belts, helmet, grooved tires with sidewall markings, front shock links, color matched wings, and zero body mount hardware showing. INCREDIBLE!

You need to post up some pics on here so everyone can take a look at that BEAUTIFUL car. Congrats again.
Vyg
Thanks, means alot coming from someone with your talent. I'm just happy to see that someone else appreciates "the details" of a car as much as I do. I'll post some pics when I can get ahold of a decent camera... maybe this weekend. Thanks again!

I didn't know that was your Benson Hedges car. Great job on that one, it's a real eye catching scheme! Let's see some pics of that.