R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Singapore Invitational Challenge 2; Marine Parade RCMC
Old 01-29-2002, 01:31 AM
Kenneth Tan
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I sense the start of a flame war again.

All you guys raised very good points about having some good kinds souls to organise races so that people like us can race. I really understand and appreciate their effort to make racing as fun and as efficient as possible.

About what I posted previously, having stickers would not make my car faster. Having some manual beeps, does not make me drive like nor feel like Michael Schuwhatever... I just wanted to put something across in my previous post, but I did not know how to put it in words without starting a flame war. But I guess I have to post an analogy:

Last time there was only one char koay teoh stall in town. They sold at $2.50, very good ingredients with everything... not perfect, but almost. The stall was always stormed. One year later, stall management changed. They adjusted the price to $3.00 but without cockles and chai sin, as the local market did not sell cockles and chai sin anymore. It was still as DELICIOUS and besides, it was still the only char koay teoh stall in town. People still very much wanted to eat it, even though some customers thought they were shortchanged. So How? They still pay and eat lor.... That's my point.

I will still very much like to race (that is, if you can consider my style of driving, racing. ). I know that RCMC and crew did put a lot of effort to set up the race, but when you've seem the benchmark, you tend to remember it.

By the way I seem damn ENG hor. I am on M/C because Monico got into the A-main.

Last edited by Kenneth Tan; 01-29-2002 at 01:34 AM.