View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
ppabalan
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by HarryN
Hey All,

Sorry to disturb the chat room again with a question about ABC Hobby products.

Patrick, I noticed that Mimi has the 2009 catalog for ABC Hobby. In it I saw a tricked out sedan called the Leggero. I tried reading it, but since it was in Japanese and it has been a long time since I took Japanese, I noticed that some of the measurements mentioned was similar to the ABC Hobby Genetic car. But I also read, very crudely, that there was mention of it being slightly smaller.

Can you elaborate further on what this car is? Is this 1/18 scale? Smaller? Also, any news on that Naked USR? Is it going to resemble the Leggero?

Thanks!
HarryN - Yeah we have a bunch of them on stock and we are planning to release it on 4QTR of this year. these are 1/16th scale same class as the Sportwerk's recoil parts are interchangale with the recoil infact EXOTEK has made a full CF upgade chassis for the Leggero (whats up Mike ) its basically a small TC that can be ballisticly modified for racing, I have modified my test car and ooohweeee, that thing is fast, with Novak's mongoose.

Naked USR - be patient my friend its comin.

hey good luck tomorrow, gosh!!! the 4WD mini's will run simultaniusely on both West Coast and East Coast , you'll have your race and our MJGTC tomorrow wow!!!

Last edited by ppabalan; 08-28-2009 at 01:29 PM.