R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Savage Flux HP vs. Brushless E-Revo
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:24 AM
losifiend
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I didnt read to see if you had decided yet but I'll still add my $.2.

I'm going to stirr the hornets nest here and say that if you have the money and can take the time to build a truck an E-LST2 would out run and outlast both trucks. With its all metal tranny, alluminum diff cases, metal CVDS center, front, rear, and its huge shocks, its an unbeatable truck.

You can pick up an roller for $200. Add the MM 2200KV system, $70 for a motor mount, $40 for a single speed hub and your on your way. You will have a truck that will be a force to be recond with which neather of teh 2 truks you are trying to decide on can provide.

Before you hate analize the trucks. The 2 being debated here have eather 4 small caneteleverd shocks or 8 puny ones with straws for shock shafts on the Savage. The traxxas has all plastic drive shafts with those horrible yokes. The Savage has weak diffs and those ugly verticle plates which make it have a high center of gravity. The traxxas has a plastic chassis. With teh traxxas you are aslo paying for a radio that even though is 2.4 still used knobs for rate adjustments.

I have a nitro LST2 and I'm working on a brushless one.
Check out these picts. Its not mine but you have to admit it looks awsome!