R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - fully modified jato
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:22 AM
pdmustgt
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by krazikev
WOW, i came on this forum thinking i can talk with people that know rc and are not acting like 5th graders, you know, curzin, and child jealousy, if someone has something better than you, ALL YOU CAN DO IS bash it cause you dont have it, wait this is 5th grade, i better call the teaher so you all can sit in the corner while she calls your mama. i think i will stick to my 13 other rc forums that are more mature and respect my rc cars as much as i do to them and theirs. If you children would listen more instead of bashing, you might learn somthing. this just goes to show me that most of the other treads on rc tech.nitro off road, have to be writen from copies of a author of a rc magizine or from a smart rc person or someone!! cause there is no way in hell all you dum, brain soup, idiots, know anything about rc. you all should stop playing with toy cars and race a real car. F*@#% YAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!! now dont be jealous now. goodbye and good rinse (p.s. dont bother writin back cause i am never coming back to read this forum goodbye brain soups haaaaaaahaaaaa a ha ahha
Hey don't blame me you bring it on yourself. Take a good hard look at what you have posted I wonder why. Like I said before delete your current name and start over.