R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Psychobroker
Tech Initiate

What's up everyone, LRH -- this is probably my 2nd post here at R/C Tech, as I'm coming out of retirement after 15 years . I just ordered a SC10 kit + 10/5 brushless/sensored setup (probably need to pick up a 13.5 for this track) after doing a bunch of research and cannot wait to visit the track and help support it.

I was just a kid when I was into RC cars back in the day, and back then, there weren't any tracks near me, so my buddies and me would just bash around parking lots and dirt fields, so an actual TRACK is new to me... I hope you guys allow newbies. When I say newbies, I mean new to tracks, new to brushless (what, no more cracked brushes, bent springs and cans of hot shot motor cleaner??), LiPos, sensored escs... I can't believe how much it's changed.

Who knows, if my Ex goes to storage finally, I'll be bringing out a vintage Ultima (well, half Ultima, half Triumph w/ Losi parts haha) and Losi XX...probably to get smoked.

Anyway, I just wanted to post my appreciation for hard work and dedication like this, and hope to visit the track soon. Like I said, hope you don't mind track noobs.