R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-4R
Thread: Mugen MTX-4R
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Riketsu
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stefan
Ok guys, although I am on my way out the door to go on vacation, here are a few pics, which are unfortunately not that brilliant, sorry.

The holes in the radio plate are elongated side to side by about 3 mm on each side. To allo the radio plate to move sideways, you need to put a distance tube (see the brass piece inside the strut) that is a fraction longer than the radio plate is thick. This way you can crank down on the strut without locking the radio plate.

Now when everything works, the radio plate will be able to move side to side, but not back and forth.

Move your left side of the roll bar further out on the radio plate, so the strut has room to move.
The same thing is done on the other side, but because of the carb link it's hard to see.

Also, you have to counter sink the holes for you rear tank screws to get them level with the radio plate.

Hope this helps.

I am off to vacation now with a short stop in Lostallo on Saturday

Oh, btw, if you look closely, you can see the adjustment screw in my front one way. With this screw I can adjust my one way gradually from fully open to fully locked and anywhere in between.
Thanks man, that explanation and the description is worth a million!