R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2009 "IIC" Las Vegas International Indoor Championships
Old 08-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Scotty Ernst
Tech Master

Hi guys,

I know I am going to get ripped on maximum from Charlie when he jumps on the mic, so i don't want to dip my foot in the pool to bad right now to give him any more ammo than he already has.

Batteries for WGT and 1/12th. Yes the batteries with the bullet plugs will be ok. Basically any of the 1 cell packs are legal for the race. Everyone is coming out with them now and we want to give everyone a chance to show their products at the event. As we always are with the IIC, it starts the indoor race season and everyone is getting their products ready for the season.

RCTVLIVE: Hi Jeff, Great to hear from you. Awesome that you will be making the trip to the IIC. Is Mike also making the trip? I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. If you need anything or have questions, please drop us a line at [email protected]

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IIC has always been the race where the best drivers from around the world choose to attend for the competition, the race program and the excitement only found at the IIC, Well the list of the worlds best drivers attending the IIC just got bigger!

Current 1/12th Scale World Champion Naoto Matsukura along with
Current 2WD Off Road World Champion Hayato Matsuzaki both driving for Yokomo will be joining all of us at the IIC. So the battle for the prestigious IIC 1/12th Modified will truly be a battle of the worlds best drivers. as well as 2 more powerful guns entered into Modified Rubber. Plus with Current 2 time ISTC World Champion and newly Crowned 4wd Off Road European champion Marc Rheinard and 2009 European Touring Champion and Back to Back ETS Champion Jilles Grosskamp also attending, this will be an amazing group of the worlds best drivers to do battle for the 2009 IIC Championships

The IIC just got even better so if you are on the fence about joining us, it is not to late. Great seats still available. sorry I could not help that one.
but you can still sign up to be part of the best event in the world.

Thanks
Scotty