R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - December 6 Race
Thread: December 6 Race
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 09:01 AM
Bivens
Tech Addict

Default Heath's TC3...

For the record...I now have Heath's TC3....the Bud's nuts he quotes as being sooooooo good stink after too much use....I had problems with them coming loose...I now use IRS locknuts....

To give Heath credit, I think the Bud's nuts maybe OK if you replace them when they first start falling off....kindof keep them fresh.....I like them better since they are smaller and easier to get a wrench on in a dish wheel....

Big Dog....as for results.....

Don't know who won novice......

Dennis, Jeff, and Heath were all fast in Stock, Stan was fast also and won the main....

Jody won 19T with some Great racing early from Scotty....EA had his usual first lap crash-fest but was VERY fast....too much given up too early...Ryan, Scotty, and EA were all extremely fast in the qualifiers also.....constantly duking it out for TQ....and Chad also had some VERY fast laps.....

Skeen won 1/12 (stock) and was class of the field...EA (driving Lee's carpet Knife) battled it out for 2nd....I took 2nd with some SERIOUS "Dirla-like" hacking.....sorry Eric....cleaner next time.... Ryan F. had a great night until the main (his first time with a 1/12). There was also a good field of "newer" 1/12 drivers...John, George, Peyton.......10 small cars in one main is fun....when all of the newer 1/12 drivers get used to a crowded track, there will be some great racing....only 5-6 cars finished - due mainly to early-race hacking.....I think John and Ryan are SOLD on little cars now...

(for the record...EA had me covered except for ONE corner that he REALLY likes.....don't follow him too close through the entrance to the chicane..... ....I want a piece of those Hyper-12's next time....get that thing ready....and bring Big-Dog with you...and the other one with the Green (?) 1/12)

Hopefully the Memphis crowd can make it back up soon.....and no "B" main stuff when you come back....

Last edited by Bivens; 12-07-2003 at 09:15 AM.