R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech Live @ the 2003 US Indoor Championsions in Cleveland, OH
Old 12-05-2003, 09:50 PM
nashrcracer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

as I sit here on dial up. yep I said dial up. at the rents for the weekend my sis came into town. I have a place for them and will upload them as soon as I get home. just bare with me. I will have the stock 12th main. but I have to record it to digi off my hi8 should take but a sec. as for windows media or quicktime I don't like the way they work and most of the time the updates don't work seamless for the codec. hence the problems some of you guys had downloading smalls video. real 9 had no problem getting the right codec running on the stuff I have. plus I can stream it on real. quicktime if you have the free version has the upgrade now crap that you have to click on each time you use it. plus real helix converts it to different sizes with no glitches. I will offer a downloadable version of it soon. but for now. it's streaming I think. still working on the site. as for the dvd it's in the works also. the cool thing is I have two views for the touring car stock and mod and mod 12th might try to get them into a two camera switch deal. we'll see.