R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin X2 CR
Thread: Jammin X2 CR
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:37 PM
bigmatt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
Wow that was pretty harsh post by bigmatt. I think that anyone that owns any of Jammins products will tell you that it is one of the most durable cars on the market! (other than bigmatt lol). I will tell you this, if you hit something hard enough something will break no matter what car you are driving. I have no clue what Bigmatt is saying about the carbon fiber and bolts and such. Lots of Jammins up here and I haven’t seen anybody with those problems. To say that any RTR would be better than the Jammin X2 is crazy! Especially in durability. but everyone has there opinions, just dont judge a product by one guy.
the guy I thought was just starting out, or so he made it seem. that's why I suggested the losi 2.0 rtr.AS far as my x-2 I am not getting any where near the life of the parts most of you are experiencing. So what I did was to get the upgraded kings headz chassis braces[front is from x1cr,rear is from x1crt] then the front top plate,fr/rear towers and last the new x-2 center drive bones/cvd's? In my mind I thought it would be more durable then what it is. But with carbonfiber parts your right, the weakest point breaks. The cups wearing out so fast really surprised me. And it's not that I hate the car. I just assumed because it was ofna/jammin it would take super abuse.