R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2009 Byron's Challenge at Lesiure Hours Raceway August 22-23
Old 08-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Gonzo RR
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1fastdude
Sounds great. Can someone verify that the address is correct for Leisure Hours please. I know last year when I went to Leisure hours raceway the GPS system was only as accurate as the input. And the input was not correct. Thanks

Yeap my car has GPS and if I type in the address it won't come up!

The best advice I can give on how to get there is by following the signs to CPX which is a paintball field right next to the track. The track is in the middle of fields the first time I went there got lost for 2hrs.

If you are coming from I-80 you get off on Chicago Street which is also RT 53 South. Take RT 53 for about 2 miles South until you get to Laraway Rd. (there's a CPX sign at that intersection) make a right (West) look for the CPX signs and follow Laraway Rd. until you get to Patterson Rd. make a Left to go South again on Patterson. (theres another CPX sign at that intersection) Follow Patterson Rd. until you get to Schweitzer Rd. make a Right to go West. Follow Schweizer Rd. until you get to a dead end which will be the track to your Left and CPX to your right.

You can also get directions by Intersections (Try Patterson Rd. and Scheweizer) on mapquest or google maps.

Hope this helps! Try following the directions on you computer and you will be able to see the track from google maps. Looks cool!!!

Here's the number for the track 815-722-1330 just in case