R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help with Trinity Picco .12RE
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:17 PM
impalabob64
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Ok

Originally Posted by darcydawg
I have a Trinity Picco .12RE that I am running in an NT1 with a Max power 2649 pipe. It only seems happy when it is running temps > 270F. The problem is that if it stalls I cannot restart it. It will not draw fuel. After 10 - 15 minutes cooling it fires right up.

I am using Byron's 30%(which everyone else is using). I did put the extra shim in the head. I have sealed the carb for air leaks. There is a small leak at the front bearing (just air when I pressurize it, not fuel when it is running).

This is my first nitro engine so I have no clue. It has stumped the local guru. I am just trying to make it through the last few racing days of the season and will replace it next spring.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Carter
Here is you first problem you running the wrong pipe an header,you need the pipe an header for Piccos you also can run the Sirio pipe an header also.The pipe # for the Piccos is 2607 an for Sirio 2611.Now what gearing are you running,how is your clutch setup.Hope this helps .Also Piccos like to run alittle rich on the bottom.