R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-03
Thread: Tamiya TB-03
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Glinzo
Tech Initiate

Hello out there!

I decided to join this Forum because it seems to be the only one that's talking about the Tamiya TB-03 Chassis (in a language i can understand)

Here in Germany you only get poor information about my new favourite chassis. Prices are high here so i can understand that barely nobody has one. They are talking very much about the TA-05, TA-05IFS or the newer TA-05 ver.II

Because i am a parking lot driver i recently decided to purchase a shaft driven chassis. During the last years i had a TL-01 and in the beginning of this year i bought a pre-owned fully-loaded TRF 414M i am running with a 6.5T Orion BL set (6400 k/V) and 2S Lipos. To be honest, the TRF is too fragile (belt drive) and expensive for driving on a parking lot. I've got a 1/5 scale MCD, too but i think i'm going to sell it soon.

I just registered here to say "thank you". This thread offers exactly the information i need. In the last time i was thinking about a TA-05 IFS before i saw the TB-03 and read ALL your postings about this chassis. By now the decision is clear. I want it! The Takata Dome NSX is the one i like the most (but it's also the most expensive here ) With all the tuning parts you've got to go for at first such as a spool and the aluminium/carbon steering i've got to pay 255 € what means 361 USD.

How much do you have to pay in the US?

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany

Glinzo