R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin SCRT10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:04 PM
AE_SC_Racing
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
The best thing with this car and the class is that there will not just be onlt one manufacture from us we will have the Hyper SC10 and the Jammin SCRT 10 so you have a choice of weapons for a class battle till other come into it which I'm sure there will be others from what I'm around the block. I'm happy to see a car like this in our product line I think it's an exciting class I even bought a Slash to have fun with my fellow local racers they looked like they were having too much fun but that didn't last because my boss frowned on me for running a car that was not ours so what happen after that was the process to get one out there so I was jazzed up, yes it leap frogged way over the top but man when you see the Hyper Sc10 running and clearing the longer sections of the track it only made it look like it was a more likeable product. Mr Hasely also stepped up in getting into it but wanted his product to make it more scaled based on wheelbase and size so saying that it's a real 1/10th scale is right it looks so cool sitting on the table but I'm not alowed to touch it right now (like dipping your finger in cake batter mix).
You Suck Just kidding, how about some pics