Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Thumbs down WildYZF450 DISHONEST SELLER

Here's his original for sale ad:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...mm-medusa.html

Bought the "practically brand new" Mamba Max and this is what I received:

1) Frayed positive power wire
2) Cut switch with ends twisted together
3) Missing screw and the hole in the casing stripped
4) Extremely dirty inside with animal fur?!

Here's our PM transcript and what he had to say:

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
Will you do $75 shipped for the Mamba max thats in the xray? Let me know. i have Paypal ready and can pay right away. thanks

Originally Posted by wild yfz 450
I would rather keep the X-ray a RTR, I mean there is another MM im selling just by itself.. Ill let that go for 70 bucks..Nothing is wrong with it, just a bit dusty.. paypal is [email protected]

Can you swap out the one in the xray and sell me that? I'm pretty picky when it comes to electronics. Let me know and I'll Paypal you $75. Thank you for your consideration.

-Von

Ill swap them and ship it out today for 80 bucks shipped.. Paypal is [email protected] .. 80 bucks is fair.. This ESC is practically brand new.

Sent!

Thank you!

-Von

Just shipped it out today, Be prepared to receive in 3 days !!

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Not sure how to leave feedback on here so you'll have to guide me once I receive the MM. Thanks!
Alright, Its all good. just hit me up when you receive it

Hey bro,

I'm not too happy at the MM. You didn't disclose that the positive power wire was frayed, its missing a bolt, and the on/off switch was cut and just twisted together. The other bolt hole is stripped so I cant even secure it down with another screw. This is definitely not "practically brand new" as you stated in the post. I'd like a refund if not a partial refund to compensate. Please advise.

-Von

I apologize, I didn't know it was frayed.. Where does the mamba max have a bolt? If your talking about the casing you can either use another screw or just E-mail Castle Creations for another case WHICH IS FREE... I did say in my post that the On/Off switch was removed.. You can always pick one up for a few dollars and just solder it back on.. Why should you receive a refund? The casing was NEVER a problem from me.. I never even noticed it was missing a screw and you can receive a FREE replacement from Castle creations shipped to your door FOR FREE.. The On/off switch was in the post and also you can see in the pictures there wasn't any switch.. Are you really going to be so anal about this?

Im not trying to be anal but when you have something advertised as "practically brand new" thats how I expect it to be. I have that thread saved and nowhere in the auction does it say that there is no on/off switch and it was cut. Nowhere does it say the wire is cut and frayed. Nor does it say it has a missing mounting bolt. Your pictures dont even show if the wire has been cut and all the pictures taken show the side of the wire that is not cut. The bolt is the 1st thing I noticed because as soon as I moved the wires the ESC board lifted on one side. For something that was supposed to be like brand new there was a whole lot of grime and pet hair inside the casing. If I knew that I would have just payed $40 more and gotten a new one. I'd like to return this for a refund or I'd settle for a partial refund of $20 for having to go through the trouble of getting a new case and soldering an on off switch. Its up to you. I'm sure you would do the same thing if you were in my shoes.

So your complaining about cleaning something and having to install a FREE case... I stated there was no on/off switch.. I don't understand why you would even want one, There useless. All you need to do is put in a larger screw there.. Whats a screw 50 cents? Thats all it needs. I know for a fact both screws where in there when I shipped it out. I knew you where going to be extremely ANAL about this from the start and should have never sold it to you. All the way from the start having me switch out the MM's and not wanting the one that was up for graps. I was nice enough to switch them out for you, Which I didn't want to do.. You already got a great deal on this MM for 80 bucks.. There going on ebay for 100 all the time.. Now your trying to get it for 60? Seriously man get real..

You know what man your a real tool... You got a deal on the MM and now your going to bitch and moan about such a little problem as a FREE CASE... Fine if 20 dollars means so much and you can't afford a FREE case Ill just send you the money.. People like you make me sick...

For $40 I could have bought a brand new MM with warranty. That was my mistake. An honest seller and an accurate description would have prevented this issue. As a result I get a negative trader feedback because I called him out on him inaccurate product description. BUYERS BEWARE!