R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - E-revo batteries
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:11 PM
rc4068
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=revostevens;6166618]Hello, im kinda new to the RC car gange, and i have been running my e-revo stock set-up for about a month now. recently my one my cells on a batter pack pretty much burned out. Im not sure if it do to me being here in Iraq where im currently deployed due to the heat?? but i usely run it late in the evening so i wouldnt run into that problem....either way i did. So now i need 2 new batteries for the e-revo stock version. Could i please get some seggestions on some low cost batteries that will still do well ??? only because im here deployed to Iraq is why i want ot go little cheaper. and then go big when i return home to the U.S . please help a new guy out. aslo could i get a few hobby shops people perfer that would ship part to Iraq APO AE address??

thanks alot for listening
SSG Stevens[/QUOTE

I would go to www.maxamps.com. They have lots of selections and you can customize your batteries. I would go with a 3s 11.1v 4000mah battery but it'll probably be about $135 plus shipping. You might need to run a different gear in the car if you run a 3s lipo and such a high voltage