R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:03 PM
handyman77
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ckaspar
What is your guys schedule again?
All I know is that they open at noon and they close not before 1am, it all depends on the turn out.

On a more serious note, Lorenzo and Raul have no big sponsors and the only way they can stay open is by us going there and support the operation, I understand that lots of people are excited about WCRC and like the big track but let me tell you, LRH is a small track run by 2 guys that love the sport, when you go there nobody cares what you drive or how much you spend on your car/truck/buggy and now heli, they just care that people have fun.

Where in LA can you run off the wall? where can you hit the ceiling?
This has nothing to do with people not going to OCRC or PEG OR WCRC, this is about supporting the small guy.
I like Pegasus, I think OCRC is ok, I have not gone to WCRC but I will, however I will always go back to LRH why? because I feel like I am goofing around with old friends, and we just don't care who is better driver we are just having fun, however if you want to get serious, they can host a race with no problem at all, they have the equipment to do it and the track to support it so, I leave it up to you all but as far as I am concern, this is the best small track in socal