R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba/MM/MMM FACTORY Q&A thread!
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 PM
marooko
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by galland1
Just sent my MM 4600kv combo back to CC for warranty. It was installed in my newly built Factory Team B4 w/ 18/87 gearing, a 6c 4500mah Nimh, Deans connector. Calibrated to my radio no problem. Operated properly for about 3 laps of my paved drive and nearly came to a stop while cogging. Could smell burning when I approached. Positive wire near circuitboard was hot and circuit board was glowing red and smoking near positive connector. Hit the power switch quickly. I'm sure it was about to burst into flames. I'm bummin'. Anyone have any idea what the warranty wait is these days?
I just got mine back yesterday. I had emailed and was told 2-3 weeks. I got it back just short of 3 weeks. But that's including shipping both ways. I think I sent it out on a Tuesday, 3 weeks ago, and got it yesterday. As promised.

And yeah, I feel for ya. I almost went out and bought a new set-up so i wouldn't have to wait. hahaha.